Boost Your Child’s Immune System Naturally
A specially formulated herbal blend for children, Immune Defense Booster for Tiny Humans strengthens the immune system and helps the body build resistance to chronic illness. The herbs accomplish their tasks by working in concert to stimulate blood circulation to vital organs, helping them stay healthy and function correctly while also improving the body’s ability to break down food and use it for energy.
Additional Benefits Immune Defense Booster for Tiny Humans
- Cleanses the respiratory system
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Protects gums and teeth
- Treats symptoms of candida infection
- Reduce stress
- Improves overall well-being
Serving Size: 1.25 ml (1/4 teaspoon)
Servings Per Container: 58
Active Herbal Ingredients
Stinging Nettles: Provides various nutrients and is rich in vitamins A, C, and K, several B vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and sodium. It also contains essential amino acids such as linoleic acid, palmitic acid, and oleic acid. Scientific research shows that stinging nettles extract can inhibit inflammation that can trigger hay fever and other seasonal allergies. Moreover, it helps control blood sugar, lower blood pressure and relieve chronic inflammation, which can cause significant health issues.
Thyme: It is known to boost immunity mainly due to its abundance of vitamins A and C and being rich in copper, fiber, iron, and manganese. Thyme is also known for its antibacterial, antiseptic, and antifungal properties and is beneficial for fighting off colds.
Myrrh gum: packed with antiseptics and astringents, it stimulates the immune system to make white blood cells that kill bacteria and fight infections. Myrrh is also commonly used for stomach and intestinal complications such as parasite infestations and other diseases.
Mullein: Boosts the immune system, reduces inflammation, and helps to relax the muscle in the respiratory tract. Also, mullein treats respiratory issues such as tuberculosis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, and pneumonia, and assists the body in expelling excess mucus.
Pau D’Arco: Primarily used to treat a wide range of conditions including candida, pain, infections, arthritis, inflammation, and fever. Secondary uses include treatment for most fungal diseases, including thrush, athletes foot, nail fungus, and ring worm.
Licorice Root: Has potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects. Its properties help ease upper respiratory infections, soothe ulcers, and aids in digestion. The licorice root is commonly used to treat many other health conditions, including constipation, eczema, bronchitis, heartburn, menstrual cramps, and gastric ulcers.
Capsicum: Used as an carrier herb.
Warning: myrrh can interfere with medications for diabetic patients.
- Please make sure your child drinks plenty of water, natural herbal teas, or natural juices free of sugar and additives while taking this herbal blend. Keeping them hydrated will help the body flush out toxins and mucus build-up once the herbs break them down.
- Avoid or reduce the consumption of wheat/gluten. Gluten blocks or prevents mineral absorption.
- Herbs are more effective when they have a clean environment in which to work. A diet high in whole vegetables and fruits will allow them to thrive. Acidic foods such as dairy, processed meats, soy products, corn products, and wheat products should be enjoyed sparingly.
- This product can be taken with food.
Tiny Humans 2-6 years years of age 2-3 drops once or twice daily.
Tiny Humans 7-14 years of age take 6-7 drops once or twice daily.
Tiny Humans 15 years and over take one dropperful once or twice daily
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, prevent, or cure diseases.
Natural Max Health