Q: What does diabetes, sickle cell, eczema, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, lupus, arthritis, celiac, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s, and other disease all have in common?
A: They are all symptoms of much bigger problems.
Far too often we treat our symptoms, while the underlying cause goes unresolved and continue to wreak havoc on our bodies. If your structure (your body), is sick, it is because your foundation (your cells) is sick. The smallest living part of your body are the cells. Single cells clump together to form tissues, and tissues cluster to form organs. If your cells are sick and damaged, it is impossible to have healthy tissue and organs. If your tissues and organs are sick, it is impossible for you to be healthy.
All life and functions begin and end at the cell level. If the foundation is compromised, then the structure is also compromised. Therefore, good health must be maintained at the cellular level. And all health issues must be resolved at the cellular level. The health of single cells holds the keys to the entire organism. If unhealthy cells are left unchecked, disease(s) settle in and can result in death. If your health is poor, to get and feel well you must fix your cells. It is important to note that the human body was created to heal itself, but you must first create the proper environment for it to do so. The environment must be created at the cellular level. When you create an environment that support clean and healthy cells, you create an environment that promotes healing at the cellular level.
How Do Cells Become Compromised?
All degenerative disease begins with inflammation (toxicity) of the cell membrane. (A membrane is a thin layer that forms the outer boundary of a living cell or of an internal cell compartment. The cell membrane is a biological membrane that separates the interior of all cells from the outside environment which protects the cell from its environment.) Once the cell membrane has become inflamed and damage, everything in that cell becomes compromised. Once the cell membrane becomes inflamed and damaged, the good stuff (nutrients) cannot get in, and the bad stuff (waste) cannot get out.
Human body cells magnified.
How the Cell Membrane Becomes Inflamed and Damaged
- Toxic diet- An unbalanced diet that is low in vegetables and fruits, and high in processed foods, sugary foods, fried foods, and junk food can cause inflammation to the cells in the gut. This leads to Intestinal permeability, better known as leaky gut to many people. Intestinal permeability leads to digestive issues, nutritional deficiencies, fatigue, headaches, confusion, difficulty concentrating, skin problems, joint pain, and autoimmune conditions.
- Toxic environment- It is almost impossible for us to control our environment when it comes to fumes, secondhand smoke, lead pipes, toxic water, and other toxins. These toxins cause inflammation in the gut as well as the brain which triggers diseases.
- Toxic chemicals- Cleaning and beauty products made with chlorine bleach, ammonia, formaldehyde, phthalates, and parabens are extremely harmful, and causes toxicity/inflammation in the cells.
- Poor sleep- The inability to get a good night’s rest raises cortisol level. Cortisol is a steroid hormone that regulates a wide range of processes throughout the body, including metabolism and the immune response. It also plays an important role in helping the body respond to stress. When cortisol levels are raised more fat is stored, which results in inflammation.
- Stress- Oxidative stress causes premature aging and leads to inflammation. It also raises cortisol levels which leads to more cell damage and fat storage. Oxidative stress is caused by an imbalance between production and accumulation of oxygen reactive species (ROS) in cells and tissues and the ability of biological system to detoxify these reactive products.
- Toxic emotions- Guilt, resentment, bitterness, and anger raises your stress level and produce great quantities of the hormone cortisol. The more cortisol you have, the harder your liver must work. Also, as mentioned above, cortisol leads to inflammation and premature ageing. Some studies have even linked toxic emotions to some forms of cancers. It is also well known in the herbal community that fibroid tumors hold the anger emotion.
How Do I Create an Environment That Promotes Clean and Healthy Cells?
- Manage stress
- Get plenty of sleep and rest
- Mediate daily and practice deep breathing.
- Forgive if necessary, including yourself. Do not hold on to guilt
- Add the art of earthing or grounding to your lifestyle. Earthing refers to the contact with the earths surface electrons by allowing your bare feet, palms of your hands, or your entire body to touch the earth. Earthing neutralizes free radicals. Free radicals are generated through inflammation, infections, call damage, trauma, stress, and toxic environment. Earthing improves sleep, pain management, and immunity.
- Engage in 20-25 minutes of physical activity daily.
- Add the art of stretching to your lifestyle. Stretching improves blood circulation, flexibility, and posture. It helps to release tension, calms your mind, and increase energy.
- Avoid using cleaning and beauty products with toxic chemicals in them.
- Have amalgam (silver fillings) replaced if you have them.
- Use detox therapy to flush out toxins
- If possible, get water filters installed in your residence
- Reduce or avoid caffeine, caffeine raises cortisol levels
- Drinks at least half of your body in water daily
- Practice intermittent fasting several times a week
- Add bone broth to your diet: Bone broth aids in digestion, reduces inflammation, protects the gut lining, reverse leaky gut, improves sleep, improves brain function, and aids in weight loss.
- Add healthy fats to your diet such as, avocado, avocado oil, MCT oil, salmon, mackerel, and some nuts. Fat is a nutrient, and healthy fats are essential to your health. 60% of your brain is made of fat. Your nerve coverings are made of fat. Your cell membranes are primarily fat. Your cells use fat to communicate. Healthy fats are known to decrease inflammation, reduce the risk of heart disease, and aid in weight loss. Some studies suggest that healthy fats may help reduce cancer risk and may help improve insulin sensitivity. If you have gallbladder issues, or have had your gallbladder removed, you may have lost the ability to use fat normally. If you find it difficult to digest fats, you will require a digestive enzyme.
- Replace regular meats with grass-fed and organically humanly raised meats.
- Avoids cooking oils like canola, sunflower, and vegetable. They have a low heat tolerance and are very damaging to cells.
- Add good bacteria to your diet such as, fermented foods or kombucha.
- Reduce or eliminate foods from your diet that can be damaging to your gut such as legumes, tomatoes, potatoes, eggplants peppers, and tomatillos.
- Take supplements that nourish your cells, like our Maximum Cell Nutrition or Sea moss.
- Keep the Leviticus diet in 11;47. It has been scientifically proven to improve the quality of health.
Add Foods and Herbs to Your Diet That Remove Toxins and Reduce Inflammation Such As:
If you are unhealthy, simply treating your symptoms will not reverse your illness. You must heal your body, not your symptoms. Healing your body requires you to create the proper environment at the cellular level. If you need or would like assistance in creating an environment that promotes the body’s natural ability to heal itself, we invite you to visit our website and schedule Consultation and Assessment Services at www.naturalmaxhealth.com. We will work with you and assist in you in healing your body, not your symptoms.
- Add foods and herbs to your diet that removes toxins and reduce inflammation such as: